Welcome to the WSS Continental GT3 Series Round 3. Please read the following briefing before the race. Any questions or problems please contact one of the admins for help.
- Track : Autódromo Fernanda Pires da Silva,
- Location : Estoril, Portugal
- Length : 4.182 km
- Turns : 15
- Series : Continental GT3 Series
- Date : 22nd June
- Qualifying Starts : 09:00 UTC
- Qualifying Length : 15 Minutes (Private)
- Warm Up : 5 Minutes
- Formation Lap : None
- Race Length : 50 Minutes
- Layout – GT course
- Starting Procedure – At the green light, at pit limiter speed, proceed to the exit of turn 4 in single file. At this point (shown in the track map by a red line ) your race will start. Drivers should not overtake until after Turn 4
- Pits – On pit exit respect the white line and merge with caution. Be aware of cars exiting the pits.
- Pit Limit Speed – 100 kph
- Incident Reporting : Submit any incidents using our incident form on our website. Our form is private and only the race stewards and admin will see it. Please submit any incidents within 24 hours of the race.
- Skin Pack – Please subscribe to the World Simsports GT3 Continental Skinpack. You will not be able to join the server until you have fully installed the pack from the steam workshop.
- Other Notes –
- This is likely to be a race with a healthy field and a wide range of abilities. We expect that all drivers will have read our rules of conduct. We ask that you show humility and sportsmanship at all times. This is a friendly community.
- During the race please do not post in game chat while people are racing, this can be very distracting. You may incur a penalty for this.
- If you are interested in the Series please see our Information and Signup page on our website.