Welcome to the WSS HM Engineering Multiclass Trophy Round 5. Please read the following briefing before the race. Any questions or problems please contact one of the admins for help.
- Track : Hockenheimring
- Location : Germany
- Series : Renault Megane + GT3
- Date : 15th/16th November
- Qualifying Starts : 19:00/09:00 UTC
- Qualifying Length : 15 Minutes (Private)
- Warm Up : 5 Minutes
- Formation Lap : None
- Race Length : 2x 30 mins
- Tyres : x1
- Fuel : x1
- Password: “gutentag”
- Special format:
- This round contains 2 short Sprint races. Starting order of race 2 is the reversed finishing order of race 1. (Meganes stay ahead)
- Stay on the server after Race 1 has finished. Your starting position will be set manually after the server has restarted
- Drivers who disconnect or have a DNF can rejoin for race 2.
- Final classification is based on the average finishing position of both races.
- Starting Procedure – At the green light, at pit limiter speed, proceed to the exit of turn 1 in single file. At this point (shown in the diagram) your race will start. Drivers should not
- overtake until after T1
- Pits – On pit exit respect the white line and merge with caution. Be aware of cars exiting the pits.
- Incident Reporting : Submit any incidents using our incident form on our website. Our form is private and only the race stewards and admin will see it. Please submit any incidents within 24 hours of the race.
- Overtaking between classes:
GT3 cars don’t need to yield when being lapped by a Megane. Stick to the racing line. The Meganes should use their speed advantage to make their way through.
In case of contact the Megane driver is automatically at fault, so be extra carefully.
- Track limits:
2 wheels should stay inside or on the white lines at all times. Curbs are considered part of the track/inside the white line.
- Other Notes –
- This is likely to be a race with a healthy field and a wide range of abilities. We expect that all drivers will have read our rules of conduct. We ask that you show humility and sportsmanship at all times. This is a friendly community.
- Championship points are awarded for Renault and GT3 classes, but these are not combined into an overall championship. This means you are fighting for track position only in your class. Consider letting faster drivers through if you know you are not competing against them.
- During the race please do not post in game chat while people are racing, this can be very distracting. You will incur a penalty for this.