Welcome to the WSS HM Engineering Revolver Cup Round 2. Please read the following briefing before the race. Any questions or problems please contact one of the admins for help.
- Track : Bathurst
- Date : 03rd January
- Qualifying Starts : 8:00 PM UTC
- Qualifying Length : 15 Minutes (Private)
- Warm Up : 5 Minutes
- Formation Lap : None
- Race Length : 50 mins
- Tyres : x1
- Fuel : x2
- Password: “tooheys”
- Starting Procedure – At the green light, with pit limiter ON and in single file, proceed to the straight after turn 1. At this point (shown in the diagram) your race will start. Drivers should not overtake until after this point
- Pits – On pit exit respect the white line and merge with caution. Be aware of cars exiting the pits.
- Incident Reporting : Submit any incidents using our incident form on our website. Our form is private and only the race stewards and admin will see it. Please submit any incidents within 24 hours of the race.
- Track limits:
2 wheels should stay inside or on the white lines at all times. Curbs are considered part of the track/inside the white line.
- Other Notes –
- This is likely to be a race with a healthy field and a wide range of abilities. We expect that all drivers will have read our rules of conduct. We ask that you show humility and sportsmanship at all times. This is a friendly community.
- During the race please do not post in game chat while people are racing, this can be very distracting. You will incur a penalty for this.